SITE MANAGER POSITION:
Start January 2018
We are looking for a well presented and highly motivated individual with good communication skills to join our family run business. We need someone that can work on their own as well as part of a team, who is versatile, dynamic and can use their own initiative when required.
Must be computer literate.
Advanced level of Spanish, English and German, both spoken and written.
Driving licence and own car required.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SALES– Meet sales targets ( set out every quarter) by answering incoming leads, explaining how our service works and selling storage solutions.
- HOURS-Maintain designated office hours. (5 days a week, 9-5 Monday to Friday) and assist emergency calls outside of working hours.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE– Provide outstanding customer service in person and via telephone.
- SITE MANAGEMENT Daily surveillance of property to ensure protection of customers’ stored possessions, as well as company property and buildings. Keep property clean and in good repair at all times. Manage deliveries and pick ups.
- ADMINISTRATION– Produce rental contracts. Make bank deposits, purchase supplies and services as needed. Manage debtors and chase unpaid rental.
- FLEXIBILITY – It may be necessary to assist with the management of other sites and the applicant may be required by the management to perform additional tasks.